This application allows your NFC phone to communicate with STMicroelectronics “STEVAL-IPE020V1” metering evaluation board, powered by ST’s Dual Interface EEPROM device.
The STEVAL-IPE020V1 is an autonomous battery-powered energy metering able to record and store 64 Kbits of eight different consumption data using the M24LR64-R Dual interface EEPROM (I2C and RF). It is a fully functional single-phase solution, also based on the STPM10 metering IC and the STM8L152 microcontroller.
The M24LR64-R is a Dual Interface EEPROM which targets a wide range of applications such as metering, industrial or medical equipment and consumer electronics. NFC compatible (ISO15693) and I2C serial communication are the two interfaces available with EEPROM. More information on this product on the following page : www.st.com/dualeeprom
Main App features :
- Download power meter’s data from the STEVAL-IPE020V1 device through ST’s Dual Interface EEPROM
- Get information about the power meter (manufacturer, version, serial number, firmware version , …)
- Power consumption information (plot the seven month energy meter data like cumulative energy, tamper counts,…), and display of these data on 8 different graphical curves
- Miscellaneous Information (installation date, power down, …)
This App will enable you to download consumption data from the STEVAL-IPE020V1 board as described below :
- Total Cumulative Energy
- Maximum Demand log
- Cumulative Energy Month
- Average PF Log
- Earth Tamper Count
- Reverse Tamper Count
- Neutral Missing Tamper Count
- Case Tamper Count
Metering is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-10-31. The program can be installed on Android.
Metering (version 1.0) has a file size of 2.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 42 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.